This is a big weekend on Threshold with a lot going on!
- The Dawning of Order and Chaos: HRPT (Highly Recommended Playing Time) - Saturday, March 16, 9pm - midnight.
Tempest announced the formation of a new ethos: Order. Loviatar joined him and even served temporarily as Ethos Lord herself.
Gethsemane announced the formation of a new ethos: Chaos. Belphegore joined him in leading this new ethos.
This has resulted in significant re-alignment of the Gods throughout these four ethoi. Neutrality has been completely abandoned as a concept. All the gods have a stance to some degree on Good vs. Evil and Order vs. Chaos. Their priorities vary quite significantly, however.
There will be a major development in this storyline this weekend during the HRPT.
Double XP Weekend: March 15-18.
Guild Hall Upgrade Event: An event will begin this weekend that will allow all guilds to work towards some major upgrades to their guild halls. Rumor has it that one of these upgrades is related to protection from invaders.
The plague of undead continues to be a problem that many adventurers are researching. Vivoria, who was 1st in favor last cycle, tasked her new paladin, Alyanna, to lead these efforts.
The College of Cardinals in the Clerics Guild has been investigating this seriously as well.
What is Threshold?
Threshold is one of the longest running RP required games on the internet. Founded in 1996, it has a large, stable population of players who add to the amazing, constantly evolving world story. Threshold has 23 years of REAL history!
Best of all, Threshold’s community loves bringing new players into the realm and letting them add their ideas, imagination, and stories to the greater fabric of the game world.
From a game mechanic standpoint, Threshold features:
- 13 unique classes and 11 races.
- A huge world that has expanded and grown over 23 years. Players have shaped and altered it.
- A rich pantheon of active Gods whose religions are run by players. Holy wars, constantly changing alliances, and intense drama abound in the religion system.
- Incredible character customization with numerous systems that gradually layer on as you get more familiar with the game.
- A player run economy with shops, crafting, and resource gathering.
- A player run government with an advanced legal system, judges, juries, Mayors, and more.
- Mini-games like Trial Arcanus, Quail Hunting, card games, chess, and many more.
- A living, breathing world where players constantly make things interesting and your actions matter.
Check it out: http://www.thresholdrpg.com
Web client: http://play.thresholdrpg.com
See you on Threshold!