Ember Online GMUD – Graphical Multi User Dungeon
Hear ye, hear ye, the grand Christmas event is opened for all to enjoy. Come find new monsters with a couple new twists. We have been working hard to bring more creative ways to explore and have fun.
For those of you who have never visited Ember Online, it is a graphical MUD with a custom client. It is a classic dungeon fantasy based and world PvP enabled.
Ember Christmas 2018
• The area and its additions will be live starting Dec 21st at reset time until Dec. 28th (7 days).
• There is a global bonus of 5% XP/Gold in effect for this time!?
• All areas are returning!
• -All old bosses will be returning on shorter time spawns however lower item drops as well. (rewards will be mostly based on quests this year more info below)
• Added a new path, frozen lake area and monsters to the zone.
Dream Daily Quests
-10 new daily quests to complete (casual vet hardcore)
-4 casual on rotation
-5 vet on rotation
-1 hardcore daily
-You have a chance to complete 21 quests over the week!
-These quests are account bound however they can be completed and progressed by any character in the account.
-These quests give gold and exp just like the daily quests.
-The hardcore quests even give a Champion Mark!
-All quests give a frozen luck token which is used to trade in for great rewards during and after the event!
Frozen Luck rewards
-You can craft any of the previous drops inside of the area as well as some new ones too! You can take a look at these crafts in the Seamoor market district.
-There are also quest reward for turning these tokens in (meaning the items rewarded can come as humming!)
-By completing quests and collecting 15 dream tokens you can turn in a reward for a purple unique weapon of your choice from the quest giver. (can come humming)
- The Krampus is about and is said to be found on the frozen Yuletide Lake. Be careful he is coming for the children.
Much like the Halloween event we are taking a new approach at loot for this event where doing your daily quests will for sure net you some nice loot, however there are still some surprises out there. Presents of all colors have been found around the area as well. Rumor is they are full of goodies so collect them but open them at your own risk some could be rotten…
Here is what we think sets us apart from other MUDS/GMUDS
• Daily PvP/Pve staff run events! Where you can earn points to buy the most powerful equipment • Over 40 daily and weekly quests for those with limited time but still want great progression and rewards! • New dungeons, areas, and bosses introduced regularly • Game progression available through different avenues (PVP, PVE, quests, grinding) • Fun combat environment that encourages a mix of different races, classes, divinities, and skills. • Active community, Rich world full of detailed stories, and artwork • Graphical MUD interface that allows different ways to play the game • Regular updates (Dev Change Log) https://ember-online.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=50 • Active developers willing to discuss game changes • Game balance regularly analyzed and tweaked • Player feedback encouraged and implemented where appropriate • Strong anti-corruption measures to ensure no unfair advantages
-Assassin: Sneak and back stab for high damage
-Barbarian: Rage damage
-Bard: Sing many songs to improve game play
-Cleric: Elite heal spells
-Druid: Morph into animals
-Knight: Smash and Strike (Focus Point Combo Skills)
-Monk: Extra attack with Roundhouse
-Necromancer: Life stealing and undead
-Paladin: Protect the weak
-Rangers: Stronger pets and bow criticals
-Sorcerer: Elite elemental damage
-Thieves: Traps (Damage, Bind, Sensor)
-New Dragon world walker events
-Collect items to gain the most powerful items
-Totally revamped new player tutorial zone and starting quests
-35+ New daily quests(including weekly boss quests)
-Multiple new boss areas
-Various new roaming mini bosses
Updated Client Interface
-Second window for monitoring all chat and buffs/debuffs
-World/Trade/New Player chat channels