GODWARS/CIRCLEMUD codebase needs developers.. all welcome

Looking for coders for an already heavily modified circle mud converted to God wars. Its not completely done with conversion. That’s why I’m looking for help.
I started this project in 2006 now I’m disabled with a very dedicated server I’m running with nothing to do…

If you also got nothing to do and want to code I’m willing to promote projects.

I’m trying to you know Revitalize some of the old memories of coding and stuff like that and he’ll I even got the teach yourself see you in 21 days again so I can mull that over and so I’m trying to look for some fresh faces and folks that might want to get back into the old you know routine of it but this code base is going to revolutionize the way that God Wars and circlemud is coded because of how absolutely user-friendly than I have actually made this code base but I’m looking for some fresh faces I’ve got my own server I’ve got my own hosting site it’s dedicated for muds and websites only and if you’re wanting to come and join me on my project I’ll be willing to definitely sponsor your project as well no problem at all whatsoever so just come check me out shoot me an e-mail which is easiest way to get a hold of me you can’t always get ahold of me in the game

Mikeyryan420@gmail.com
Or connect to
Darkenedlights.com 4000

Come check me out guys
I really would like to collaborate with folks on this

ALSO… IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE… AND WANT TO LEARN… IM ACCEPTING NEWBIES AS WELL…