Dedicated object and mob tester seeking to branch out!

I have extensive experience on a Diku based mud (Adventures unlimited - Tharel.net) as an object and mob tester using OLC. I am offering my services overlooking finished areas to ensure there are no bugs or objects and mobs unsuited to the area. I have given countless thousands of hours on my favorite mud in this capacity but as members area submissions have slowed down I find my self in need of stimulation. I consider my self analytical and dedicated and I like to finish what I start. As much as I enjoyed playing the games the grind no longer interests me. But ensuring players can enjoy an appropriately balanced area? this to m is a form of artistic perfection and gives me a rewarding feeling of accomplishment.
If you are seeking someone who loves what they do and will painstakingly work towards the balance you need look no further!

Dean AKA Durion

Fejl free to stop by aoh.genesismuds.com port 6969

I have areas you could test and help with.

The tbaMUD World always needs proofing. Our stock codebase releases with 189 zones. And your corrections would be published to GitHub and go out with every release. I know I have proofed so many zones over the years it is nice to see the finished products. The player port is tbamud.com 4000. TBA, on port 9091, ran out of zones years ago and we have to recycle unfinished ones now. Currently 615 zones, but most are incomplete and not ready for balancing. You might also be interested in TBA’s zcheck command. It check’s the zone for anything outside of our pre-defined limits, i.e. >+3 stats, 50 damage, etc. HELP ZCHECK online to check it out.

Rumble
The Builder Academy
tbamud.com 9091